- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We ensure adequate security measures are in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
Zercom Systems is committed to processing data following its responsibilities under the NDPR.
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a cookies is used by us to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is an innovative Tech company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The mainstay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT Solutions and Services to our esteemed clients in the areas of Business Transformation, Process Automation, Learning and Development and Value-Added Services.
What personal data do we collect?
When you contact us, we ask you for your name, your email address, subject and message of your enquiry.
When you shop on our website, we ask you for your name, address, phone number and email address.
Why do we collect this information?
We will use your information to respond to your enquiry and hopefully to provide you with the information you need. We do this to take steps at your request before entering into a contract i.e. as part of pre-sales activity. The information provided while shopping on the website will be used to deliver your products or register your service.
What do we do with your information?
We will read your message and normally respond to you either via telephone or via email. We may ask for your consent to retain your information in our database to send you further information that we think may be of interest to you.
Your information will be stored for future reference.
We will not use the information to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
Lawful Basis for Processing your personal data
Zercoms Systems collects only personal data needed to fulfil your request when additional information is required, you will be notified at the point of collection. There are legal grounds that exist to process your personal data which includes:
- Consent: we may seek your permission to process some of your information, and we will process them only if you agree. Your consent may be withdrawn by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance of Contract: your information may be processed if it is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract.
- Legal Obligation: your information may be processed to comply with a legal obligation such as keeping records of tax, providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
- Legitimate Interest: your information may be processed where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to further that business, as long as it does not outweigh your interest.
How long do we keep your information for?
Your enquiry is kept in our database for one month unless you give us your consent to send you marketing information on an ongoing basis, in which case we will keep it for as long as you continue to consent.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, you can see it, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to stop using your information at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email communication or by emailing or writing us using the email@example.com
Your right to complain
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Zercoms Systems, or how your complaints have been handled, you have the right to complain with the assigned Data Protection Officer with details as seen below.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly via:
- Website: zercomsystems.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Address: 3rd Floor, Engineering Building, 1 Engineering Close, NEC Building, Off Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.