Address Verification & Logistics Application
Veritos is a mobile address verification and validation application that helps the Bank and its field agents authenticate the addresses submitted by customers and validates the associated account ready for business transactions.
Veritos mobile address verification and Logistics application is a bespoke application specifically designed for the KYC and Logistics industry. It helps to eliminate the challenges companies face with KYC compliance. Veritos also helps Logistics companies with faster delivery service and more efficient operation of their logistics services. Veritos provides an array of valuable features designed to save you time and money:
- Validates, corrects and standardizes addresses of new accounts for financial institutions
- Helps bulk verification of backlog of unverified addresses
- Eliminate duplicate address conflict with GPS coordinates for logistics companies.
- Easily integrated into virtually any application housing customer address database
- Offers integrated real-time address validation processing with smart APIs
- Allows seamless compliance with CBN address verification policy
- Promotes greater efficiency, lower costs and increased ROI for address related processes
- Is fully scalable to the size of your organization, including multi-vendor environments
3 Steps to High Quality Address Database
Veritos addresss cleansing process requires the use of a number of different algorithms, each performing a related, through unique part of the address validation process. Veritos algorithms collectively:
and break it into its individual components
(i;e name, house number, street name, city name, state name)
of each individual component so that
it matches the format of the official postal database to be referenced
the now standardized address
against the official customer
Veritos mobile App is hosted in the cloud, downloaded via Google Play Store, but will be integrated with your customer address database. Veritos will automatically extract addresses to be verified from the database for seamless population of the App.
How It works
Veritos is an address verification & validation application which allows bulk upload of addresses from an excel spreadsheet or integration with customer address database for the purpose of sorting to Verify. The spreadsheet or database shall contain the following element as headers:
- Street Name
These headers shall be used as keys to insert and group the data into the Veritos database.
Addresses submitted shall be sorted by the application on the basis of “state and city”, the sorted addresses shall then be distributed among vendor companies or field agents of the Client assigned to verify addresses. Each vendor company would have an Admin Dashboard where they assign the sorted addresses to individuals for verification.
The organization ID shall exclusively be assigned to vendor companies by Veritos, only Vendor companies with a valid organization ID would be allowed to log into the Veritos application Database. After a vendor company has been issued an organization ID, the company can then give the ID to its employees as part of their Log-In credentials into Veritos. The aim of this ID assignment is to allow the customer to know which company is submitting what information (addresses verified) and also help in preventing unauthorized submission of addresses.
Processes to acquire “organization ID” by vendor companies
A. Application: An interested vendor company shall send an application email to Veritos, indicating name, email address, and Phone number.
B. Verification: After an application has been submitted by a vendor company, Veritos would verify the vendor information form Client.
C. Issuance: After Verification, Veritos assigns an “organization ID” to the vendor.
Apart from serving as a storage facility for the app, the database would also help in managing the following information:
- The Total Number of addresses submitted by an organisation.
- The Total Number of verified addresses submitted by an organisation.
- The Total Number of unverified addresses submitted by an organisation.
- The Total Number of addresses with a pending status submitted by an organisation.
© 2020 We believe that designing products and services in close partnership with our clients is the only way to have a real impact on their business.